Lead Software Engineer / Architect C++
We are looking for a Lead Software Engineer / Architect for an upcoming project.
In this role you will gather (technical) requirements and translate these into a technical and software design. You will have to look at the complete picture, wishes and current architecture and design and help develop the best solution.
As a Software Engineer you develop (real-time) software for complex, high-tech environments. In addition, you independently perform software testing based on, among other things, unit tests, integrate various software modules and write related documentation.
You have programming experience in C++ 11 and preferably also Java and/or Python and Qt. You are familiar with compiling at the Linux platform and different development methods and techniques, such as Real-time, Agile, Yocto.
You are following the latest developments in C ++, C, C #, .NET, Python and / or Java and are aware of the capabilities of (embedded) operating systems, such as Linux, Windows and VxWorks.
- A bachelor and/or master's degree in a relevant field;
- Experience with requirements and translating these into a technical/software design;
- Experience in an embedded software environment;
- Experience with software testing;
- Experience with C++ 11;
- Experience with Java and/or Python and/or framework Qt is a big plus.
- Experience with development methods and techniques as Real-time, agile and Yocto;
- Experience with (embedded) operating systems such as Linux, Windows and VxWorks.
- Fluent in Dutch or English;
- A team player;
- Result oriented;
Please send us:
- Your recent CV;
- A motivation focused on the requirements for this role;
- The hours you are available for this role;
- Your all-in hourly rate (excl. VAT).
Deadline to apply is Wednesday October 17th at 16:00.