(Lead) Software Designer
Duur van de opdracht: 12 maanden
Working within the EUV Source team (approx. 15 people) of Computer Systems, you will be working on providing and improving the operating system(s), virtualization, system installation, patching, backing-up and networking.
You will handle End-of-Life issues, assist the Architect in designing new features and directly pick up critical issues with our prototypes. You will be working on correct configuration of Operating Systems, manage network equipment, developing portability layers, providing functionality for system diagnostics. Optionally: support outsource-activities.
As a Computer Systems SW Lead Engineer you will also regularly provide feedback to the Project/team Leader as well as the team of Software Engineers who will create the proposed changes.
It’s crucial to have a constant communication to everyone on the progress and specification status to ensure no-one is surprised or disappointed. You work in close cooperation with the Project/team Leader ensuring that these projects are realized on time and on budget.
• BSc or MSc in computer science or equivalent experience.
• Relevant experience in development of technical software.
• Experience with Real Time Operating Systems (VxWork is a pre, Linux, CentOs), C/C++, Scripting (Python), scheduling, resource monitoring, diagnostics, system debugging
• Good communicative skills
• Team player
• Eager to learn
• Good knowledge of English
Interesse? Reageer dan voor 31 december 11:00 uur met het recente CV, motivatie, beschikbaarheid en het uurtarief (inclusie reis- en verblijfskosten, exclusief BTW).