Lead Data Platform Architect
Oil & Gas
An increasing number of projects is aiming to generate value from data across all Businesses, varying from subsurface, production and asset management to retail and transportation. Although most of these projects have limited direct business dependencies, they all rely on a similar (and partially shared) foundational IT services and use related or overlapping data. Examples of the foundational IT services are cloud hosting (Azure, AWS) and storage, integration, identity and access management, advanced analytics, master data management and IT4IT. These foundational IT services and the business data stores are provided by a eight foundational portfolio’s and over ten business IT portfolio’s.
A project is currently running to ensure these foundational and data capabilities are timely available and overall consistent in support of the business projects. The IT architectural stream in the project aims to define the joint target state for the data- and foundational capabilities, and to define and deliver the roadmap for these capabilities.
The Lead Data Platform Architect leads this architecture workstream. The objective is to define a consistent target state for the eight foundational portfolio’s, aligned to the various business requirements and technical options, and the coordinated and prioritized roadmaps. The Lead Data Platform Architect brings all stakeholders together on the vision and roadmap.
Documented target architecture for the foundational segments, including supporting roadmaps, endorsed by the IT Platform Leadership team.
- OpenGroup OpenCA certified at the Master architect level or above, or having demonstrated similar skills and experience.
- Demonstrated experience in defining data platform roadmaps for large enterprises, covering multiple technologies and data domains.
- Architectural experience with the core technologies in the domain (MS Azure, SAP BW and HANA, Alteryx, DataBricks, AWS, Cloudera, R, agile development processes) .
- Inclusive architectural development style, coordinating inputs and leveraging the business- and segment team inputs and ideas to come to a joint and supported target and roadmap.
- Preferably experience in the Energy industry.
Interested? Please send us your English CV (Word), motivation and hourly rate.