Work on LCM and industrial activities which lead to innovations in a single domain process.
Coordinate assigned activity team.
Accent on realization of one main process, including setting strategic direction.
One single domain activity, severe changes. Involving multiple businesses.
• Formulates the overall activities plan, in consultation with management and other parties concerned including the resources to be used, the manning of the activity and the anticipated costs
• Defines the risks of the activity (w.r.t. specs, costs, planning, quality) and develops scenarios to overcome these risks.
• Organizes the activity and arranges the management activities in terms of quality, time, money, information, and organization.
• Is responsible for implementation and realization according to the activity plan (specification, quality, time, money, information) and organization.
• Reports on the progress of the activity with an agreed frequency on quality, status, time, and money to senior management and to the activity members ensuring that there is an effective transfer and archiving of the activity results and the associated knowledge.
The position is part of the Advance Manufacturing in LCM group in the Mother and Child Care category part of Health & Wellness Business group
We are looking for
• Power of persuasion, able to convey enthusiasm, people manager.
• Organizational talent, team player, Communicative, Result-oriented.
• Required experience in Development consumer device (not mandatory Development consumer medical device yet highly appreciate)
• Several years of experience in directing (small) activities in relevant technological areas.
• Preferably, experience as Development Engineer. Necessary know how / skills
• University education in technical engineering of the relevant technology or has reached this level through another form of training or experience.
• Knowledge of activity management methods, costs estimation techniques, etc..
• Directing and motivating of activity members; coaching skills required
We are looking for 2 candidates. We want a mix in experienced and junior candidates.
Please send us asap your recent CV + a motivation for this role, both in English, together with your availability/planned vacations and all-in hourly rate VAT (BTW) excluded.