Knowledge Management Transformation Expert
In this role, you have the opportunity to:
Build and roll out the enterprise wide Knowledge Management capability by supporting multiple business, markets and function in implementing knowledge management processes, like content lifecycle management, taxonomy and expert profiling.
You are responsible for:
- Work with Knowledge management leaders and users from different businesses, markets and functions to plan, design and implement KM processes
- Support Experts with completion of their profiles in Office 365
- Support users with creation, capturing, tagging, publishing content in the content management system
- Support the organization with driving a culture of knowledge sharing.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
· Ability to communicate with people on different levels of the organization
· Ability to understand multiple functions within a organization (from commercial to engineering to research and operations). A management science, “technische bedrijfskunde” / "bestuurlijk informatica" type of education required
· Ability to keep the helicopter view in a hectic and rapidly changing environment
· Experience with a corporate environment, dealing with multiple stakeholders
· Show a vast amount of commons sense (boerenverstand)
· Demonstrate experience and understanding of Knowlegde Management, Office365, taxonomy, communities of practice and data types
experience with O365, especially Sharepoint
Please send us asap your recent CV + a motivation for this role, both in English, together with your availability/planned vacations and all-in hourly rate VAT (BTW) excluded.
Start date; May
Period; End of year with possible extension