Junior Sourcing Business Analyst 2FTE
Oil & Gas
The IT Sourcing Team facilitates the placement of IT contractors and IT services for multiple IT organizations within our client. The Junior Sourcing Business Analyst provides administrative and other support to our stakeholders, team members and provides support services globally to the Leadership team and their associated work groups. The Juniorr Sourcing Business Analyst will work closely with the other Sourcing Analysts to ensure a seamless sourcing experience for all our IT stakeholders by executing the E2E Sourcing Process , which consists of responding to contract, hiring and on/off boarding request.
This will be part of a team providing contract administration accountabilities for stakeholders across the world. Time is of the essence, so appropriate planning and capability to identify potential issues is essential.
- Maintain database and contracts for contractor staff in IT within a specific Business area;
- Team handles approx. 3500 resources;
- Team dealing with approx. 300 resource requests per year;
- Multi-cultural experience and awareness.
Summary of essential job functions:
- Initiating and coordinating On Boarding /Off Boarding / Change of Teams/roles processes;
- Executing and reporting various activities related to contract creation/maintenance, audits, data integrity, stakeholder management etc.;
- Managing team mailboxes and communicating to stakeholders;
- Assist and maintain process documentation up-to-date;
- Providing assistance to the leaders and other members of the IT Sourcing Team;
- Working with team in other countries, provide an integrated support service to stakeholders;
- Creating (Cloning)and Run reports in IQ Navigator (IQN) for all IT LOB’s and work with leadership and understand the new report requirements;
- Help stakeholders understand the Sourcing Power BI dashboards and its usage;
- Assessing data quality of IQN data;
- Monthly and weekly reporting of Contractor data;
- Creating Excel and other type of Reports for various groups within the organization;
- Involve and contribute to Continual process improvement;
- Make suggestions to Subject-matter-experts for better ways of working in Sourcing process;
- Ad-hoc admin tasks.
- Balancing the Sourcing department goals and stakeholder priorities;
- Working with a global team (virtually) covering different time zones;
- Working with minimal supervision at busy times.
- 2 to 4 years of corporate IT experience or related 4-year degree;
- Experience with: Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and Macros, Sharepoint and IQNavigator;
- Working knowledge in Power BI;
- Highly organized, possessing strong analytical abilities;
- Good communication skills;
- Planning & organisational skills;
- Analytical skills;
- Multi-task & prioritise;
- Ability to work under pressure & meet deadlines;
- Experience in building effective relationships;
- Sensitivity and the ability to work in a multi-cultural global environment;
- Responsive to customer needs;
- Ability to work both co-operatively as a member of a team and independently;
- Strong administrative skills;
- Attention to detail;
- Ability and desire to follow procedures;
- Strong interpersonal / communication skills;
- Office management skills.
Important extra information:
- At the end of 6 months looking of contractor to convert option.
Interested? Please send us asap your recent CV + a motivation for this role, both in English, together with your availability/planned vacations and all-in hourly rate VAT (BTW) excluded.