Junior Project Manager
Oil & Gas
Unfortunately this position is not open to freelancers.
As the Junior Project Manager, you will work closely with the product line manager of Information Management Governance (IMG) to deliver and support all the IMG products. To further cement this capability into our Value from Information and Data catalog, this role will also have to work closely with the Delivery manager, Finance, PMO to drive the project plan, financial management and status reporting of the product line.
You will be expected to:
- Working with ITM and Business to develop the overall delivery plan/roadmap and working with delivery teams to execute the plan
- Working with ITM to plan budget/resources to deliver the roadmap
- Leading the scrum of scrums to deliver common outcomes. Being glue between delivery teams and solving blockers of dependencies between delivery teams
- Responsible for planning, organising and running key Stakeholder Meetings and actively manage open actions from the stakeholder meetings and ensure they are completed on time.
- Chair the stakeholder meetings and keep track of time to ensure all the agenda items are covered.
- Oversee the product calendar and ensure the meetings do not overlap.
- Work with the product manager to develop the agenda, agree on the attendees and organise the time for stakeholder meetings.
- Work with other workstream leads to develop and distribute meeting materials to attendees before the meeting starts.
- Record the stakeholder meetings and send out minutes and actions to the attendees.
- Track meeting actions in Azure Dev Ops and ensure that actions are completed on time. Follow up with Stakeholders when actions are not completed and request an update.
- Agree and deliver a body of work, organised into programmes, projects.
Please send us your recent CV (Word) + a cover letter for this role (both in English) together with your availability/planned vacations and all-in hourly rate VAT (BTW) excluded