Jr. Business Process Analyst SAP-PLM
As Business Process Analyst you act as a first IT contact (subject matter expert) for Business key players and Business process owners in our client's organization. You are the link between the Manufacturing organization, Development & Engineering organization, the IT organization and the outsourcing partners. Content wise your working area will be mainly Production Engineering and Operations.
You challenge the business requirements & processes in order to realize a fit in standard IT solutions instead of custom built solutions. You are responsible for the translation of the business requirements into the right functional IT specifications and IT solution direction. This can mean that you create the Functional Design or you validate the Functional Design as created by external partners. You test the functionality as built by outsourced partners.
For a large part of your time you work in projects, but you will also manage Non Standard Changes in your area from Intake till Go Live & Hand-over to support.
As Business Process Analyst you are responsible for topics like:
- Work Preparation – Production Sequences & Instructions;
- Routing in SAP-ECC and detailed routing in MES (SAP-ME, PEO);
- Bill of Material and Bill of Process;
- Configuration Management;
- Integration with Siemens TeamCenter andour client's own developed applications;
- Recovery sequences, incl. solutions for automatic recovery;
- Scheduling & optimizing of the routing/sequences;
- 3D Work instructions;
- Work Execution – Focus on BUILD, TEST & INSTALL of modules and complete machines;
- Solutions for Automatic Sequence Execution.
- This position requires international travelling to other factories for short periods if needed (±2-3 times per year for ±1-3 weeks per case, highly dependent on the project type);
Master's degree in Information Technology or Business Administration with proven experience in complex Production Engineering & Operations processes.
- 3 – 5 years’ experience with Production Engineering & Operations processes in a discrete manufacturing industry (complex products, low volumes):
- Discrete industry (Complex products, low volumes)
- Manufacturing process in general
- Specific: Shop Floor Control / Manufacturing Execution System knowledge.
- Ability to document, validate, challenge business requirements and translate them into functional IT specifications (Functional Design, RICEF, Customization Request);
- Ability to document processes (“As Is” & “To Be”) and to assist development of a business case (incl. a breakdown of the IT cost);
- Detailed knowledge of IT systems supporting Shop Floor Control & Planning processes:
- production scheduling, quality management, equipment automation;
- Experience with Manufacturing Execution Systems like SAP-ME;
- Experience with planning systems like SAP-PP/DS or Quintiq is a pré;
- Strong customer focus, result-oriented and drive for excellence;
- Excellent communication skills in English, preferable in Dutch;
- Proactive and enthusiastic;
- Able to deal with resistance;
- Ability to influence without power;
- A demonstrated ability to perform in high-pressure environments;
- Well-developed consultancy skills with a strong go-getter mentality including willingness to perform hands-on activities.