Java & PL SQL developer
Who are we looking for?
As an experienced/senior level Java & PL SQL developer, you will design, build and deliver the enhancements and the 3rd level support for internally developed applications.
You will work full time (36 - 40 hours) and your position is based in Breda. You will be part of an devops team located in Breda yet working currently (due to Corona implications) remotely. You will be part of a devops team where majority of effort is invested in a back end development, yet is extending scope to partially cover front end development of internal applications.
What do you offer?
- In-depth Java solution design and programming experience, specifically Java SE 11, Java EE 7, Spring
- Knowledge of Oracle and PL/SQL
- Proven experience with Continuous Delivery processes and tools – Jenkins is requirement, Maven, Git, Nexus and SonarQube is a pre
- Experience with test automation Mockito is a pre
- Experience with IntelliJ coding assistant is a pre
- Experience with Webservice interfaces
- Experience with Agile approach (Kanban/Scrum) and agile tools (JIRA and Confluence).
- Capable of working and thinking at different abstraction levels with software developers, architects, and non-technical stakeholders.
- Proficient in business English, both in writing and speaking. German is an advantage.
- Good communication skills with peers, product owners, feature teams, architects and stakeholders;
- Structured and organized approach;
- Creative, results oriented, self-steering, pro-active, cooperative mindset and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Experience working in corporate & regulated environment
Our client is a leading provider of business mobility solutions and part of the Financial Services Sector of BMW Group. A significant part of the IT department is located in Breda (Delivery center Netherlands) from where IT Services are developed and provided to different European markets. IT Services include design, development, operations and support of numerous applications used by different European countries. High customer satisfaction, agile delivery and robust IT solutions are basis for our service delivery within BMW Group.
In this role you will be working in a local DevOps team that collaborates with different international teams of highly qualified staff.
Please send us your recent CV + a cover letter for this role (both in English) together with your availability/planned vacations and all-in hourly rate VAT (BTW) excluded.