Java DevOps Engineer
De opdrachtgever is opgericht in 1997 als divisie van de BMW Group. Met het hoofdkantoor in München wordt de organisatie in meer dan 30 landen wereldwijd vertegenwoordigd als toonaangevende leasemaatschappij en mobiliteitsprovider.
- Knowledge of Java 8-11, Weblogic, Oracle DBA skills;
- Knowledge of credit rating processes and applications is an advantage, pref. Guardian and/or iGrade;
- Experience with CI/CD processes and tools, specifically Jenkins, Bitbucket, Nexus and Sonar;
- Proven track record of supporting implementations within a large corporate enterprise;
- Knowledge of cloud technologies, deployment models (IaaS/SaaS);
- Good communication skills with peers, product owners, feature teams, architects and stakeholders;
- Proficient in business English, both in writing and speaking. Dutch and German is an advantage;
- Creative, results oriented, pro-active, self-steering, cooperative mindset and excellent interpersonal skills.
A significant part of our client's company is located in Breda from where IT Services are developed and delivered for the European market. High customer satisfaction, agile delivery and robust IT solutions are very relevant for our client.
The IT Delivery Center Netherlands in Breda is positioned to support other entities in their needs. In collaboration with one of the headquarter departments we are supporting an internal Innovation and Incubator program to build and deliver MVPs for innovative ideas in the financial services domain.
We are looking for a Java DevOps Engineer who can also fulfill the role of maintenance manager for the new iGrade application. In this role you will be supporting a migration from SHS Guardian to CRIF’s iGrade. This solution must enable our client to rate and assess credit requests of our customers, preferably with fully automatic credit decision rules, when they apply for a lease. This solution will be deployed to Belgium and the Netherlands in 2022. You will support this rollout by:
- Coordinating configuration of iGrade for the local market with the provider;
- Integrating the local market systems via FIX, mainly the Dealer Frontend;
- Integrating contract management systems and local market credit rating agencies.
More specifically, you will:
- Extend the Continuous Integration Platform based on the existing BMW SF CI;
- Perform technical maintenance (e.g. SLES12-Update, MQ-Migrations, ...) preparation, planning and coordinating efforts with providers for deploying and supporting software updates;
- Align alternatives for technical implementation with providers (options on authentication, WSDL changes, technical protocols);
- Take care of test environments: Integration of market system in our TEST/INT-environment;
- Setup test environments: integration of market systems into our TEST / INT environment;
- Manage test environments;
- Maintain test data in TEST/ ITN --> e.g. cleansing of not used tables and views;
- Communicate issues and areas of concern with stakeholders;
- Support the team on IT security an compliance topics and implications.
Due to the complexity of the business domain we aim at long term assignments and stable teams. The job is fulltime in Breda. We have a 40/60 home office policy, that is, you can work from home, but we strive for the real vibe in the Breda office.
Stuur ons dan uiterlijk woensdag 19 januari tot 12.00 uur je recente CV + motivatie voor deze rol, samen met je beschikbaarheid/geplande vakanties en je all-in uurtarief excl. BTW.
- Due to the complexity of the business domain we aim at long term assignments and stable teams.
- The job is fulltime in Breda. We have a 40/60 home office policy, that is, you can work from home, but we strive for the real vibe in the Breda office.