IT Resource Management Analyst
Oil & Gas
The Enterprise Resource Management (ERM) function within IT Engineering, is responsible for allocation of resources across IT Engineering and it owns the resourcing processes and functional excellence across IT. This function collaborates across various Lines Of Business, Contract and Procurement, Strategy and Planning, Project and Program Management, Capability centre leads, to drive effective resource management processes and practices. A fundamental pillar to this having the right information available, analytics to drive insights and using a systems approach to connect various systems to formulate an integrated view of data which will enable decision making across various levels of management and leadership.
- Manage resource demand matching and allocation for the capability centers ranging up to 500 resources (staff and contractors) across different hubs, cross resource groups, across all Lines of Business.
- Manage release of resources from assignments.
- Manage escalations for respective groups within the CC in case of resource allocation issues (e.g. over allocation, under allocation, replacing resources, extension of resources, etc.).
- Provide reports and insights for CC Leads using reports from ServiceNow and PowerBI around Resource Management (including skills & capabilities, Sourcing and Workforce Plan) – e.g. trend reports, demand vs supply.
- Support continuous improvement of the resource management process for Project Delivery, drive quality, availability, and consistency across the resource management data.
- Work and align with CC Managers and leads around (new) staff capabilities to be incorporated in SN.
- Works with IT Sourcing team to source contractors (from request to contract set up).
- Support driving continuous improvement in effective processes, which identify current and future skill and capability gaps to enable Project Delivery in IT to achieve its goals.
- Support and work with the IT Resource Management Team members to drive governance, Continuous Improvements, and other initiatives taken up in the Enterprise Resource Management Function Dimensions.
- The Resource Management Analyst handles up to 500 FTEs per year.
- Resource Management Processes
- Contractor Sourcing
- Reporting and analytics of resource data
- Understanding of the disciplines and roles in IT Projects and Services
- Planning and organisation
- Stakeholder Management
- Learning agility
- This role requires working across different hubs, IT Lobs, IT Capability Centres in a multi-sourcing environment, generally virtually, with limited travel opportunities.
- Previous experience of managing a resourcing and talent planning service
- Specific experience and expertise with a diverse workforce strategy.
- A track record of implementing resourcing and talent strategies, and solutions across diverse workforce models.
- Proven stakeholder and relationship management skills.
- Delivery focused and able to deliver in a maturing business model; acting with autonomy and support development of effective solutions where broader frameworks might not be in place or be under development.
- Good understanding of the IT function.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience in managing teams and external suppliers.
Interested? Please send us asap your recent CV (Word) + a motivation for this role, both in English, together with your availability/planned vacations and all-in hourly rate VAT (BTW) excluded.