IT Projects Business Analysis
Oil & Gas
Skills & Requirements:
- Agile project experience.
- Good understanding and experience of the various Agile frameworks
- Experience working in Agile projects and educating stakeholders including Product Owners and Business partners in Agile ways of working
- Experience in Agile tooling (ex -VSTS) is a must.
- Agile certifications/trainings preferred
- Understanding of systems engineering concepts and data/process analysis and modeling.
- Knowledge of the technology landscape including current and future developments and the most commonly available products and integrated solutions.
- Ability to take a systematic and analytical approach to problem solving and pay close attention to detail.
- Experience analyzing the alignment between business requirements and system capabilities.
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills.
- Ability to communicate concisely and clearly.
- CBAP (Certified Business Analysis Professional) or PMI-PBA certification preferred.
- Lean Practitioner training and experience are an asset.
- Typical Years of Experience: 4 to 7 years of corporate IT experience
- Minimum Education or Certification: 4-year Degree related to IT
For our international client in Rijswijk we are looking for an IT Projects Business Analyst.
Please send us your recent CV (Word) + a cover letter for this role (both in English) together with your availability/planned vacations and all-in hourly rate VAT (BTW) excluded