IT Project Manager
Oil & Gas
- Minimum of 5 years recent experience providing hands-on IT project management (ideally on projects involving physical deployment activities in an office environment that are typically categorized up to medium risk level from safety perspective), matrix managing both internal staff and external vendor contract teams
- Experience is Audio-Visual domain/Managing Audio-Visual Projects is preferred.
- Should be able to understand Audio-Visual solution designs/functionality at high level.
- Experience in defining and implementing HSSE plans for medium-risk physical works on site.
- Demonstrated attention to quality construction practices and ensuring timely close out and safe delivery of the project schedule.
- Demonstrated ability for risk planning and management
- Demonstrated capability for strong stakeholder management, including senior leadership
- Sourcing appropriate delivery vendors
- Strong time management and technology construction related quality and safety experience
- Exceptional composition, verbal, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Multi-tasker with ability to successfully manage numerous projects and tasks concurrently
- Strong ability to influence IT and non-IT stakeholders towards solutions
- Experience in coordinating user moves between offices, including the management of business change
- Solution-oriented with strong leadership skills and a passion for excellence
Unfortunately this position is not open to freelancers.
For our international client in Amsterdam we are looking for a Project Manager Audio-Visual.
Please send us your recent CV (Word) + a cover letter for this role (both in English) together with your availability/planned vacations and all-in hourly rate VAT (BTW) excluded