IT Project Manager
Oil & Gas
- Program and project delivery skills in both agile and waterfall methodologies;
- Technology skills, such as cloud, mobile, software-as-a-service, and digital platforms;
- Professional skills, such as leadership, communication and resilience; and
- Entrepreneurial skills, such as a business-value mindset, critical thinking, storytelling, stakeholder management, and enabling value creation.
We are looking for a professional who can manage senior stakeholders across in Legal business on Shared drives & other compliance activities and help with the delivery of the project.
Project Name: Legal 365
Program Details: Deliver an Information Management solution using available tools (O365 and replacing current LDMS with epona) with the objective to increase compliance in Legal, that provides:
- A highly intuitive user experience
- A rationalized and simplified architectural design
- A reliable, consistent and stable level of operational service
- Adherence to the company's compliance requirements, standards and controls Introduction:
As a member of the Program and Project Management (P&PM) Capability Center, you will have the opportunity to work in a challenging but rewarding environment that is fast paced and changing fundamentally as the company transforms its business to meet the ambition to be a net-zero emissions energy business by 2050, whilst delivering a world class business case that has a strong societal license to operate. In your program and project management career at the company you will be expected to enact change and deliver value globally across business lines and geographies.
You will be expected to:
- Agree and deliver a body of work, organised into programmes, projects and workstreams to agreed time, cost, quality, risk and benefit profiles, delivered within the company's standards and controls framework;
- Proactively analyze variances against plan to assess trends threatening agreed scope, time, cost, and quality commitments. Identify signs that a project may be at risk and take appropriate action;
- Engage internal and external stakeholders such as users, customers or suppliers to fully ben
Please send us your recent CV (Word) + a cover letter for this role (both in English) together with your availability/planned vacations and all-in hourly rate VAT (BTW) excluded