IT Project Manager
Oil & Gas
- Candidate should have technical awareness of technologies: data science/machine learning, cloud hosting and web applications, python, shell.ai.
- Exposure to subsurface and wells business is a plus, but not a must.
- Provide IT Project Management for the AutoSum Digital Product Development lifecycle Ensure IT controls are implemented Manage the transition of the Product through D2/D3 (develop & Demonstrate) to D4 (Deploy) ensuring appropriate IT controls and stage gates are implemented / passed.
- The new Subsurface and Wells (SSW) IT organization brings together teams that were previously separated in Upstream and PT IT. The organization will be interfacing with leadership in Upstream Exploration, PT Development, PT Wells, and IGB-New Business Development.
Unfortunately this position is not open to freelancers.
Project Manager for AutoSum product. This product is part of the Development Digital program led by the UPV (Development & Subsurface) business, in which Subsurface and Wells (SSW) IDT is the delivery partner. Overall looking for an experienced project manager in Agile product delivery, experience with PDF delivery framework in our organization (Support & Transition Management, Architecture, IRM), and strong stakeholder management/influencing skills. Candidate must be a good communicator and able to coordinate efforts and mobilize resources across different teams and timezones.
This will include partnering with the business leadership and technology organizations to meet the critical reserves replacement and hydrocarbon maturation related goals for RDS. The SSW space represents one of the four key RDS Digitalization opportunities. With the large investment to develop and implement the new digital technologies, this organization will be working across the Business, PT, and IT organizations to design and implement robust IT solutions. Projects are mostly global solutions being implemented in an operating unit in a country. This requires managing a global, virtual, multi-location project team, engagement with business and IT stakeholders, and a significant portion of business and people change management. The Project Manager is responsible for the successful delivery of the project according to agreed scope, quality, timeline and budget, to meet identified business needs and deliver business value. The project scope can include project initiation, package selection and supporting commercial negotiations, development, implementation and most important deployment and embedding of the business solution in our Upstream Operating Units globally.
- Accountable for the Project Management deliverables of projects as per the Project Delivery Framework. That includes Project Management, project assurance, contracting & procurement, Financial and Resource Management.
- Project deployment involves collaborating with internal and external stakeholders (including partners/contractors & vendors) to effectively deploy the solution to end customer.
- Responsible for the successful delivery of the complete project(s). That includes Business Process Analysis & Design, Business Change Management, Information and Data Management, and IT Development & Deployment as applicable.
- Accountable for delivering the project scope which supports the business case, on time, within budget and fully compliant with internal/external standards (e.g. architecture, IRM, Assurance, etc…).
- Mobilizes and manages the project.
Please send us your recent CV (word) + a cover letter for this role (both in English) together with your availability/planned vacations and all-in hourly rate VAT (BTW) excluded.