IT Project Manager
Oil & Gas
- 10+ years in IT with 5+ years of experience in establishing and delivering progressively larger and more complex projects
- Project management certification, ideally PMP® and agile certification.
For our international client in Amsterdam we are looking for a Project Manager for the project "Know Your Information Campaign" in Yammer for Shared Drives, Home Drives, PSTs, C Drives.
- Conduct Awareness Sessions for Shared Drives, Home Drives, PSTs, C Drives (drop-in sessions)
- Business analysis & complete ownership allocation for Shared Drives
- Shared Drives focal point network build with content owners
- Prepare PT Community for Home Drives, PSTs, C Drives Change 01 Apr to 30 Jun 2022
- Turn inactive active content to Read-Only on Shared Drives
- Turn Home Drives to Read- Only
- Facilitate PT community to kick off remediation, migration and deletion activities for Home Drives, PSTs, C Drives 01 Jul to Dec 2022
- Execute Remediation Plan for Shared Drives o Identify & Delete High Risk Content o Identify & Safeguard Valuable Content
- Kick off decommission activities for Home Drives
- Turn C:Apps to Read-Only
- Kick off deletion of PSTs in Shared and Personal Spaces
- Implement and communicate Best Practices
- Improved Ways of Working
- Encourage Behavioral Change and Increase IM Maturity & Compliancy
Typical Programme Complexity:
- Large projects with multiple workstreams and deliverables, impacting an entire function, department or product line, with business and technical change
Typical Programme Size:
- Up to 20 people, with teams in multiple countries;
Please send us your recent CV + a cover letter for this role (both in English) together with your availability/planned vacations and all-in hourly rate VAT (BTW) excluded.