IT Engagement Analyst
Oil & Gas
- Demonstrated understanding and application of the theory and practice of (behavioural) change management. Understands various change methodologies and how to use them appropriately at the individual, team, and organisational level.
- Demonstrated capability to apply and drive change, engagement, communications, learning and continuous improvement in an IT, our clients business or similar environment
- Strong analytical skills to take the big picture and associated stakeholder impacts to build a view of the capacity required to embed GFIT related process, tool and people change
- Has sound and wide business knowledge and an understanding of current and emerging information technologies and of how they can support and enhance the functions of the business
- Understanding of embedding requirements/process for benefits realisation
- Comfort working with ambiguity and the ability to shift priority and work focus based on the needs of the organisation – may require supporting various Transformation and Engagement related initiatives
- Effective communication and facilitation skills (i.e. presentations, papers. Excellent written skills with a demonstrated ability to take complex information and create a simple story for stakeholders, business English required)
- Excellent interpersonal skills and is fully experienced at dealing with stakeholders - ability to work across leaders, levels and locations
For our international client in The Hague we are looking for an IT Engagement Analyst.
Where you fit in
Do you see change as an opportunity or a challenge? If you see it as both and are passionate about delivering value, excited by data and thrive on collaboration this role is for you.
If you are a team player with passion for the engaging stakeholders around the practical application of strategy and including information security awareness, this role could be your chance to shape the future.
The Global Functions IT and IRM Purpose is to beat the competition through delivering against the IT Strategy, with targeted secure digitalisation goals for our Functions, while keeping our People at the heart of it all through genuine Employee Engagement. Our purpose is to be the world class IT partner of choice with the vision of enabling Digitalisation and Competitive advantage across the functions in a secure fashion.
Be part of an energetic, fun, delivery and improvement focused team. You will work with various stakeholder groups to track impact and readiness to embed significant change initiatives and improvement initiatives.
You will help drive the communication and engagement around the Global Functions IT strategic roadmap and key initiates. As a trusted advisor and partner to our team leads in Strategy & Planning, you will help connect the dots across the strategic programs engagement and elevate the manner in how we track and communicate against our commitments.
You will support the organisation and facilitation of a network to integrate change initiatives in a way that is digestible and predictable for GFIT stakeholders.
You will be responsible for internal engagement across GFIT & IRM driving initiatives such as continuous learning and staff engagement
If you have high energy, a deep desire to deliver results and like working on multiple activities in parallel, this is your opportunity to do that on an increasingly important topics across Global Functions IT.
Please send us your recent CV (Word) + a cover letter for this role (both in English) together with your availability/planned vacations and all-in hourly rate VAT (BTW) excluded.