IT Data Lead
Oil & Gas
- Precisely capture business problems, value drivers, and functional/non-functional requirements, including health, safety, security, usability, data, and supportability considerations.
- Translate business requirements into functionality and assess the risks, feasibility, opportunities, and business impacts of various solution options.
- Assess and model processes, data flows, and technology to understand the bottlenecks and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Create clear documentation to communicate requirements and related information; keep updated to align with the solution over the project lifecycle.
- Ensure traceability of requirements from business needs and requirements, through testing and scope changes, to final solution.
- Interact with software suppliers, designers and developers to understand software limitations, deliver elements of system and database design, and ensure that business requirements and use cases are handled.
- Create acceptance criteria and validate that solutions meet business needs through defining and coordinating testing.
- Create and present compelling business cases to justify solution value and establish approval, funding and prioritization.
- Execute Data Analysis activities on projects within agreed parameters of cost, time and quality.
- Understand and stay abreast of relevant architectures and technologies related to a business area.
- Support stakeholder management activities including facilitation of large design sessions.
The Data lead is responsible for managing E2E data workstream for contingent workforce management, identifying, analyzing and documenting the business needs. Helping the business to find the right answer to solve their business problems, to determine feasible solutions contributing to develop new business models. Equally this role is about providing support to the business to further professionalize their MI / Analytic reporting platform, using the ESSA approach [Automate, Standardize, Simplify & Automate] . This role will be working with the CDO organization ,HR and CP segment/Data architects and business to drive the data foundation agenda for CWM (Contingent Workforce Management).
- The Contingent Workforce Program is newly established within Digital HR, part of the HR Operations and Employee Experience Team. Our Mandate is to deliver the transformation necessary for the client to realize strategic workforce optimization through disciplined management of the cost and risk associated with our 3rd party contractors.
- This means we must simplify and improve end-to- end processes and tools so they integrate and align with the user experience in the HR and CP digital roadmaps, and so provide the business with access to complete and credible data and insights on all types of contingent headcount, compliance, spend and talent data.
- As a member of the Core Program delivery team, the Data Lead will work with Data analysts and stakeholders from IT(CDO, Segment Architect, Data Architect) ,CP and HR to shape the E2E data workstream and will enable gathering, analysing and models data and key performance indicators to develop quantitative and qualitative business insights in an agile fashion, identifies opportunities for improved data analysis. Develops processes and design reports to boost the business intelligence within the organization and is good at effectively processing large amounts of data into meaningful information. Collects past and present data to create fit for purpose MI reports. Has in-depth knowledge on the Analytical tools available within the organization and in the market.
Please send us your recent CV (word) + a cover letter for this role (both in English) together with your availability/planned vacations and all-in hourly rate VAT (BTW) excluded.