Oil & Gas
· Stakeholder management skills; ability to tell a compelling story using a business lens
· Business intelligence; understands the vision, strategy and KPIs of the IT business portfolio
· Good understanding of current technological ecosystem and how it can support our Corporate businesses
· External focus: able to use externally gained knowledge to provide value add advice
· Has a solid understanding of or experience in project management and agile delivery
· Data minded: understands the value of data and uses data consistently to generate insights supporting opportunities and decisions
· Ability to work on multiple opportunities and balance conflicts in terms of timing and deliverables
· Experience in design thinking is preferred
Often encounters difficult or challenging situations within assignments, requiring innovative solutions.
- Supports the ITM in contributing to business decisions through strong relationships, business and IT understanding and external market perspectives.
- Utilises the existing landscape and identifies opportunities to grow and transform the business through the deployment of processes, data and technology solutions.
- Works with business and IT to shape opportunities and align solutions with business strategies.
- Supports the ITM to capture and maintain the IT strategic response in the IT Strategic Plan. Works independently under broad managerial supervision.
Corporate IT is a BI team part of Global Functions IT & IRM, supporting a broad range of the client's Corporate functions (External & Government Relations, Internal Communications, Real Estate & Corporate Security, Health, Travel and Aircraft). You will have a chance to work on initiatives and projects that are global by nature, impacting all the client businesses as well as the clientl's external stakeholders. You will be part of a team of 6-8 IDT Advisors, reporting into the Lead IDT Advisor Corporate IT. Your focus will be towards 1 or 2 Corporate functions. However, you will also be contributing to opportunities and innovation in other areas based on demand and requirements for domain knowledge. You will also be part of a Natural Team, working in close partnership with business stakeholders on all aspects of IT delivery and Digitalisation
Please send us your recent CV (word) + a cover letter for this role (both in English) together with your availability/planned vacations and all-in hourly rate VAT (BTW) excluded.