You will be responsible for the industrialization of the software release package, after receiving the input from the software Project Leader.
Among other tasks, you will be responsible for driving the service requirements from the early design of the products from our client (in terms of Reliability, Availability & Serviceability) to the final product.
Ensure that the operationalization of the content of the released software package is consistent with the design, plan and release strategy. This in turn allows the software release projects to comply with the objectives and timelines defined alongside department and program (higher) management.
You will represent the Quality Gateway for the intake and progression of the software content delivered to the software release project.
Assist the software release project with the activities of Integration, Testing and Releasing of the software packages for all our projects:
- Work closely with the Project Leader and the Software Integrator of the project: participate in the planning of the software release content, consisting of software deliveries from different projects.
- Industrialize the software release package: inventory of software package content on Industrialization deliveries from all projects; aggregate information and maintain portals; inform and update different downstream clients.
- Create the software release package install and uninstall manuals for customer support and manufacturing; coordinate their testing and revision in close relation with the test-team of the software release.
- Review design and plans, documentation and release notes from the different delivering projects, as gateway for the intake and integration of the content in the software release package.
- Stakeholder and resource management: align expectations, unblock conflicts and progression issues. Manage communication with multiple departments and people (from management to operational).
- Participate in the beta test of the software package installation in the customer sites: design beta test plans in close relation with the Project and Department management; coordinate the local execution of the test plans, acting as on-site support for the different local offices/customers (facilitate the operation of the released software package in the local site as per designed/planned); Inform different stakeholders on progression and monitor results/system operation (test results).
- Higher Technical College / Technical University graduate in Electrical Technology, Mechatronics, Mechanical Engineering, Optics/Physics, Computer Science or Mathematics.
- 5+ years of experience in a technical high-tech, multi-disciplinary environment.
- Affinity with software and processes (universal software knowledge) is a plus – you are comfortable with software.
- Experience in managing communication with multiple stakeholders
- Excellent analytical skills
- Good logical thinking, capacity to conduct abstract thinking and find complex thought-process connections: you are able to look for (and find) connections in a multi-disciplinary/expertise environment.
- You are dynamic, full of energy and you can find solutions in stressful, complex situations
- You are an excellent team player with exquisite communication skills Context of the position The holder of this position reports to the Group Leader of the Software Quality team within D&E Software, but functionally performs and answers to the Software Release Project Leader.
- The software Release Project is closer to the outside of the organization (downstream) – clients/stakeholders are the customer support (new product introduction), and the different customers.
Stuur ons asap je recente CV + motivatie voor deze rol, beide in het Engels, samen met je beschikbaarheid/geplande vakanties en je all-in uurtarief excl. BTW.
Please send us asap your recent CV + a motivation for this role, both in English, together with your availability/planned vacations and all-in hourly rate VAT (BTW) excluded.
This is a ‘detavast’ request: Our client prefers candidates who are open to a contract with our client after a period of 12 months. This is no must, please mention if this is an option for you, or not.