Global Information Services (GIS) has a worldwide responsibility for all IT processes, solutions and services. The aim is to further enhance the company’s Global Functions by delivering common business driven solutions and services.
Global Solutions (GS) covers the management of business relationships and the design, development and implementation of common solutions by following a consistent and rigorous programme and project management methodology.
The Centre of Excellence Business Enablement (CoE BE) is responsible for the technical standards and guidelines of cross-functional solutions like ERP, MDM and BI applications. Next to that, the CoE BE is managing a whole portfolio of projects and programs to develop new, implement, rollout and adapt the cross-functional solutions in cooperation with the related functional Centre of Excellence and the Operating Companies (OpCo’s).
The BI Functional Consultant (FC) reporting to a Centre of Excellence (CoE) Manager supports the designing, building and delivering of expertise and support to projects related to the Analytics domain. The majority of the time, the FC will be involved with the projects BASE BI and Crystal/Data Hub Factory. He/she will be replacing the current FC who will be on maternity leave
The main goal of BASE BI is to create standard reporting for OpCo’s. The FC will be responsible for managing the back-end developers by giving guidance and support the development of standard HANA data sets. The main goal of Crystal/Data Hub Factory is to optimally and efficiently load data into the central data hub based on HANA, SLT and SDI technology. The Crystal project has the majority of the SAP ERP systems in scope. The FC will be responsible for managing the ETL developers and be spoke person for the data hub for other initiatives.
Overall FC description
The FC is responsible for the design and built of Analytics Solutions taking into account the lifecycle management of specific applications that are in scope of the Centre of Excellence and has a role in projects related to the implementation and changing of those solutions. The FC actively seeks for improvement opportunities in business processes and IT enablement.
Within any activity, the FC will need to manage; project-related items within the allocated tasks to his/her area of expertise in accordance with GIS project management standards. Within the area of expertise a FC may also be allocated and expected to manage project tasks on the assigned activities based on content, availability and project characteristics like scope, complexity and throughput time.
The BI Functional Consultant is expected to:
- Design new Analytical solutions and take the technical end-to-end responsibility during the implementation phase ensuring the solution will meet the technical and business requirements
- Understand the end-to-end service not just the technical or functional components and business impact from a user’s perspective
- Develop win-win, collaborative relations that add clear value to all internal and external stakeholders
- Understand and interpret financial information to ensure value driven decision are made and the impact to the organisation clearly articulated
- Actively embrace and promote change, especially from a business perspective
- Lead by example and actively engage and motivate individuals around them
The ideal candidate has:
- 3-5 years’ experience required in a similar role / a complex international environment / FMCG industry
- Strong experience in and expert knowledge of HANA (Native) processes
- Strong experience in and expert knowledge of SAP BW processes
- Strong experience in and expert knowledge of SAP ETL processes (SLT, SDI, BODS)
- Problem solving and root cause identification skills.
- Proven communication and stakeholder management skills, ability to effectively work with a variety of business and technical partners
- Strong service orientation and customer service skills
- Ability to operate within a complex environment and diverse teams
- Strong time management skills and ability to prioritise
- Able to work effectively and build relationships at all levels in an organisation.
- Must be a team player and able to work collaboratively with and through others.
- Can-do and Hands-on attitude
- Energetic and positive
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- English (verbal as written): Fluent
- Other: (please specify): Dutch - nice to have
Interesse? Reageer dan 23 mei 2018 voor 09:00 uur met het recente Engelse CV, Engelse motivatie, beschikbaarheid en het uurtarief (inclusief reis- en verblijfskosten, exclusief BTW).