Full Stack Developer
Oil & Gas
Qualifications : ·
- At least 4 years of experience designing & developing applications using C#, WPF
- At least 4 years of experience developing with MVVM architecture pattern
- At least 6 years of experience in OOPS, Design Patterns with C# in large scale, multi-threaded business critical applications
- At least 2 years of experience in customizing & extending default or third-party UI controls
- At least 2 years of experience in WPF base framework elements, the layout system, Visual Tree, User Control, data binding, control template, styles and dynamic resources and animations.
- At least 2 years of experience in PRISM, Unity and MEF framework
- At least 3 years of experience working in Agile and SCRUM setup
- At least 2 years of experience in Azure DevOps and Git using Azure VMs and YAML build pipelines
- Experience working on highly complex software projects in a global delivery environment · Experience in Oil & Gas domain is preferred.
- 2 years of experience in C++ is a plus.
- Advanced C# / WPF Development
- Proven experience designing and implementing robust GUIs. Strong multithreading experience.
- Strong lifecycle development background including UI, database and testing.
- High proficiency with Visual studio and standard Microsoft development environment including Azure DevOps, YAML build pipelines and git
- Thorough understanding of structured design methodology, prototyping, and client server/object-oriented technologies and programming techniques.
- Interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team setting with close communication with others.
- Demonstrated ability to understand and articulate details and analyze impact of complex proposed software solutions and proven track record of delivering maintainable software.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate with all stakeholders including senior leadership.
- High effectiveness in working with domain experts, users, leads and POs to gather, clarify and understand requirements and business need and devise optimal solutions
- Skilled at developing high-level system narratives, storyboards, and user interface prototypes.
- Strong quality focus and ability to develop system test plans, ensure software quality assurance standards are achieved, and validate that business goals are accomplished.
- Proven ability to troubleshoot, debug, and optimize complex code to meet performance and security requirements.
We are looking for a full stack developer with strong expertise in UI/UX, MVVM, WPF and C# .NET. The developer will build novel functionality within the client's next generation Integrated Reservoir & Production System Modelling platform, a flagship application with industry-wide visibility and global scope. Development is agile with short development cycles and distributed teams of highly disciplined professionals and industry experts operating across multiple time zones. Experience in software engineering, SCRUM, Azure DevOps, YAML is required.
Please send us your recent CV (Word) + a cover letter for this role (both in English) together with your availability/planned vacations and all-in hourly rate VAT (BTW) excluded