Full Stack Developer
- Minimal Higher Vocational Education (HBO)
- 4 years Visual Studio
- 2 years MS-SQL
- 2 years IIS
- 1 year Data Analysis
- 2 year in a large IT environment >500 systems
- Affinity with telephony/contactcenter (PureConnect) environments is required
- Affinity with Objective-C is a pre
What do we expect from you
- Very fast learner
- Able to work under high pressure
- Collaborative and social team player
- Ability to dive deeply into technical topics
- Good documentation and communication skills, both within the group and to (internal) customers
- Experience in multinational environments
- No 9 to 5 mentality
- English: Very good on a professional level, both written and spoken
- German: Able to fully understand written and spoken communication
You will be working in the Contact Center Technology team located in multiple countries (the Netherlands, Germany, UK and Spain). The CCT team in Breda is part of an Infrastructure department of +/-30 people. All the work is done from Breda office or via home office and occasionally it is necessary to travel to Munich.
Purpose of the function
The function will focus on front-end development in the Contact Center team on self-service website for changes and reporting of the Contact Center systems. The customers should be able to request changes which will be deployed via an (ICWS) API to the Contact Center system PureConnect.
At the moment there is a self-service website live which needs to be improved and expended.
Your secondary task will be to maintain and expend the reporting webpages of systems of the Contact Center (PureConnect) environment. The data analysis will be done together with the product specialist although basic understanding of the Contact Center Technology would be preferred.
Please send us your recent CV + a cover letter for this role (both in English) together with your availability/planned vacations and all-in hourly rate VAT (BTW) excluded.