Frontend Web Developer
We are Applications - a new business line within the organization, one of the world market leaders in scanning lithography technology. We create full-stack software products that run in the most modern Semiconductor Fabs in the world, and we are always pushing the boundary of what is possible.
Our scope is Big Data and how we can make best use of them to allow our customers to gain a deeper understanding into their vast datasets. We believe that data has a story to tell and a proper visualization is the means to achieve that. Are you writing software that tells a story in a user-friendly manner? Then this is the place to be!
As a Front-end web Developer, you will be at the core of our data visualizations activities. You have final responsibility for the front-end work of our data analytics dashboards, which means that together with the designers and back-end web developers, you will work on translating data into engaging graphical user interfaces. You will be a key driver in improving our product to guarantee the best possible user interaction.
Work closely with our UI/UX designers to create innovative content and continuously enhance the design and user experience of our data analytics dashboards Create a library of modular, reusable, web components for charting and analytics purposes to help our developers quickly assemble a data analytics dashboard Work with product development and engineering teams from initial idea to full delivery of graphical components and features Continuously improve our product’s front-end code structure and architecture to achieve a better quality, scalability and maintainability
- Bachelor or Master Degree in computer science, software engineering, web design, or equivalent
- At least 3 years of work experience as a Front-end web Developer
- Proven experience preferably with React.js and Redux, or with Angular.js, or Ember.js
- Experience with JS charting libraries (e.g. React-ChartJS, HighCharts, ReCharts, Flot, Vega.js etc), D3.js is a big plus
- Experience with Git and Git workflow
- Experience with build tools and automation systems (e.g. npm, Webpack, Gulp, Grunt)
- Experience with unit testing (e.g. Jest, Mocha, Cypress, Selenium)
- Experience with CSS frameworks (e.g. SASS, SCSS, LESS)
- Experience in solving complex design and usability problems and translating them into modern, elegant and simple web interfaces
- Experience with development methodologies such as Agile and Scrum
- Knowledge or experience with TypeScript is a plus
- Experience with responsive design
- Fluency in English
- First of all, you’re passionate about technology and are excited by the idea that your work will impact millions of end-users worldwide;
- You’re analytical, and product- and quality-oriented;
- You like to investigate issues, and you’re a creative problem solver;
- You’re open open-minded, you like to discuss technical challenges, and you want to push the boundaries of technology;
- You’re an innovator and you constantly seek to improve your knowledge and your work;
- You take ownership and you support your team - you’re the backbone of your group;
- You’re client and quality oriented – you don’t settle for second-best solutions, but strive to find the best ways to acquire top results.
Stuur ons asap je recente CV + motivatie voor deze rol, beide in het Engels, samen met je beschikbaarheid/geplande vakanties en je all-in uurtarief excl. BTW.
Please send us asap your recent CV + a motivation for this role, both in English, together with your availability/planned vacations and all-in hourly rate VAT (BTW) excluded.