Frontend Software Engineer
Oil & Gas
We expect a frontend engineer to have a solid computer science background:
- multiple programming languages and paradigms
- design of web services
- algorithms and complexity analysis
- software security
- development workflow automation and branching strategies
- clean code and testing practices
- agile development methodologies
And a strong focus on web frontend technologies and best practices:
- ECMAScript 6+
- Document Object Model, HTML and CSS
- HTTP/1.1, HTTP/2.0, WebSocket
- Responsive web design
- Linux development and production environments
- cloud infrastructures and containers orchestration
- development of state-of-the-art web applications in React and TypeScript
Unfortunately this position is not open to freelancers.
For our client Shell we are looking for a Frontend Software Engineer.
Please send us your recent CV (word) + a cover letter for this role (both in English) together with your availability/planned vacations and all-in hourly rate VAT (BTW) excluded.