Experienced Java Developer
- In-depth Java solution design and programming experience, specifically Java SE 11, Java EE 7, Spring Boot 2 as well as Payara
- Proven experience with Continuous Delivery processes and tools, specifically Maven, Gradle, Jenkins, Gulp, Git, Nexus and SonarQube. Jenkinsfile maintenance and Gradle plugin development as an advantage
- Experience with test automation JUnit, Mockito, WebDriver, Serenity, Screenplay pattern
- Knowledge of security standards OAuth2, OpenID Connect
- Experience with Agile approach and working with JIRA, and preferably Confluence
- Good understanding of Service Oriented Architecture principles and REST API design
- Capable of working and thinking at different abstraction levels with software developers, architects, and non-technical stakeholders
- Proficient in business English, both in writing and speaking. German is an advantage
- Results driven, cooperative mindset and quality focused
- Proven experience with cloud native technologies, Docker, OpenShift, Kubernetes, Kafka
- Experience with monitoring and altering Fluentd, ElasticSearch, Kibana, Prometheus, Prometheus Alert Manager, Grafana.
Our client maintains a application that covers the functionality for the rental
requests for international client customers. This product is build and maintained in a cross
applications agile team that is also responsible for other Java based frontend applications.
We are looking for an experienced Java Developer who can help us design, build and deliver the
enhancements and the 3rd level support for the products mentioned above. A proven experience in
Test Automation is a prerequisite. The assignment is full time and will initially last until December 31,
2021 with the assumption to be prolonged in 2022.
As a member of the product team:
- Deliver business accepted, IT supported, high quality business services.
- Design and implement automated tests
- Analyze and fix third level issues
- Assist in designing a technical software architecture and continuous delivery framework based on the given business and enterprise architecture
- Model software solutions following SOA principles
- Design, build, test and deliver a working software solution for the assigned parts of the project using a Scrum approach.
- Share and incorporate lessons learned in improved working assumptions, solution patterns and developer guidelines
- Build a catalogue of reusable, sustainable solution patterns
- Build a library of reusable, elegant software components
- Document standards and guidelines for using these patterns and components.
Stuur ons dan uiterlijk 2 augustus 2021, voor 12.00 uur je recente CV + motivatie voor deze rol, samen met je beschikbaarheid/geplande vakanties en je all-in uurtarief excl. BTW.
- De locatie van de uit te voeren werkzaamheden kan i.v.m. COVID-19 afwijken.