Experienced Atlassian expert
To fulfil your role successfully, we expect the following experience and skills:
- Strong expertise with CI/CD tooling, specifically Jira, Confluence and Bitbucket.
- Proven experience in working in intercultural project teams in an international environment.
- You can both act alone and in a team.
- Capabilities in coordinating complex matters across multiple remote teams in an easy way in alignment with different stakeholders in business and IT.
- Excellent analytical, conceptual and communication skills
- You are open-minded and maintain a fast learner attitude;
- Fluent Business English and Dutch is mandatory. German language skills are beneficial.
Our client is a leading provider of business mobility solutions and part of the Financial Services Sector of BMW Group. A significant part of the IT Department is located in Breda from where IT Services are developed and provided for the European market. High customer satisfaction, agile delivery and robust IT solutions are very relevant for the BMW Group. In this role you will be working in an international team of highly qualified staff.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for an experienced Atlassian expert. You will be responsible for driving and coordinating the migration of the Agile Tool Chain (ATC) to the BMW enterprise ATC. Focus will be on Confluence, Jira and Bitbucket. Your objectives are to ensure
- All feature teams are using the BMW enterprise ATC.
- The local ATC is running in read only (archive) mode.
The role is full time in Breda (36-40 hours) for minimal 6 months.
More specifically, you will:
- Work in core team responsible for migrating of the Atlassian tools.
- Plan and coordinate the approach and actual migration with the feature team.
- Investigate and try out technical solutions to automate dedicated migration tasks.
- Carry out dedicated migration tasks, especially automating and executing these, together with an external provider and a working student in Munich.
- Align the planning across teams and with agile masters
- Coordinate the migration with internal BMW departments responsible for the destination ATC.
Please send us your recent CV + a cover letter for this role (both in English) together with your availability/planned vacations and all-in hourly rate VAT (BTW) excluded.