ETL Integration/Ab Initio specialist
- You have worked with https://www.abinitio.com/de/system/enterprise-meta-environment Data Lineage and Data Quality module for more than 1 year – specializing in it and actually newly implementing would increase chances of hiring significantly;
- ETL (start and analyze Informatica PowerCenter workflows) very good analytical support: Data integration, data analysis and ideally also data modeling with a focus business analysis;
- Oracle SQL and database knowledge;
- Agile working method in sprints;
- Financial background preferred;
- Needs to be politically sensitive and able to deal with demanding business partners;
- Detailing or creation of user stories;
- Creation of concepts;
- Steering of and collaborating with external partners and DevOps hubs;
- Quality assurance and analysis of software source code (esp. SQL and Informatica PowerCenter);
- Review of DoD (Definition of Done), test cases and test data as well as test execution;
- Ideally working experience in financial service topics;
- Team and communication skills.
· 2 year project;
· Steering of IBM-Provider tasks where needed, updating concepts;
· Limited to no coding/development will be required, mostly configuration;
· Training will be done by team of source department;
· Constant workload expected (40 hour weeks);
· Agile working in 5 member team, Product Owner, Scrum master available in team, user stories in Jira;
· Must be living in the Netherlands;
· Working 40 hours per week.
Stuur dan 20 september 2021 voor 12:00 uur je recente CV + motivatie voor deze rol, samen met je beschikbaarheid/geplande vakanties en je all-in uurtarief excl. BTW.