Enterprise Architecture Officer
As Enterprise Architecture Officer in the Enterprise Architecture & Digital Innovation team, you support the technology disruption and digital transformation within the organization worldwide.
Working from the headquarters in Amsterdam, you will be part of the team envisioning and designing fully integrated enterprise architecture with the intention to make our businesses more flexible and deliver value faster than ever before.
The Enterprise Architecture officer supports the Enterprise Architecture & Digital Innovation team by setting up and driving (new) architectural governance bodies (e.g. Architecture Review Board) and by delivering actionable EA insights through enterprise architecture support systems.
- Coordinate with internal teams in designing and developing new architectural governance bodies, processes and procedures.
- Perform and participate in the analysis, process improvement, development, and implementation of actionable insights in the companies IT landscape. P.a. analyse list applications in EA tools to give advise to consolidate this).
- Change management capability; implementing new architectural governance bodies. . P.a. make sure that EA products align in Agile new way of working (Heineken is currently in Agile Transformation).
- Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports
- Ability and willingness to meet deadlines and project goals / milestones
- Serving as a liaison between stakeholders and users
A self-motivated and highly analytical individual collaborating in a team of Enterprise Architects and working with architecture officers in all regions. You are a self-starter, who understands the business challenges and opportunities. You will also be a great communicator who can crisply communicate with senior management and business owners.
- Min. 3 years in a similar officer/ business analyst role in IT
- Team player, able to collaborate actively with colleagues in IT
- Analytically and quantitatively strong, highly structured
- Business sense, able to connect data insights to business logic
- Agile mindset, able & willing to constantly adapt to changing realities
- Proven problem solving skills, ability to deal with ambiguity and competing objectives in a fast paced environment
- Fluent English speaker
- Master degree in information technology / beta study, e.g., business informatics, computer science, mathematics (or similar)
- English (verbal as written): Fluent
Start: zo snel mogelijk, uiterste startdatum 03-09-2018
Uren: 40 uur
Stuur ons 19-07-2018 voor 17:00 uur je recente CV + motivatie voor deze rol, beide in het Engels, samen met je beschikbaarheid/geplande vakanties en je all-in uurtarief excl. BTW.
Please send us 19-07-2018 before 17:00 hrs your recent CV + a motivation for this role, both in English, together with your availability/planned vacations and all-in hourly rate VAT (BTW) excluded.