Enterprise architect & Digital Innovation Manager
We are looking for an Enterprise Architect, with a strong Commerce background!
As an Enterprise Architecture & Digital Innovation Manager, you shape and drive technology disruption and digital transformation within the organisation worldwide. Working from the headquarters in Amsterdam, you will be part of the team envisioning and designing fully integrated enterprise architecture with the intention to make our businesses more flexible and deliver value faster than ever before. Having a solid understanding of digital innovations and their technical implications, you define the future state for each Operating Company. You quickly envision and create opportunities provided by cutting-edge developments to power the organisations businesses globally.
The Enterprise Architect (with focus on the Commerce domain) sets the architecture direction in alignment with business and IT goals. He/she works together with (different) Portfolio Owner(s) and Product Architects, develops strategies and guidance on technologies and innovations.
- Develop and manage the (to-be) technology vision of the Commerce domain
- Continuously provide up to date guidance on technology investments.
- Drive new technology trends & innovations into the technology vision of the domain.
- Provide guidance to the Product Architects to optimise product architectures, e.g. avoid and resolve technology debt, optimise total cost of ownership.
As an Enterprise Architecture & Digital Innovation Manager you are responsible for:
- Providing strategic architecture leadership and subject matter experience to internal and external stakeholders
- Creating enterprise architecture frameworks to evaluate and assess business model opportunities
- Advising on technologies and strategic tools in the above focus areas, having the future state in mind
- Understand the impact of bringing into the organization complex IT solutions based on emerging technologies
- Developing strong relationships with technology vendors to influence immerging product strategies
- Building of fit for purpose architecture for the organizations Commerce Domain
- Measurable impact of architectural directions in the Commerce Domain
- Increase architecture capabilities within Global Information Services
- You will have a strong vision on the role of technology in the Commerce Domain, and the opportunities these bring for the business.
- You are a self-starter who understands the business challenges and opportunities, and work backwards and propose enabling technology solutions.
- You will also be a great communicator who can crisply communicate technical analysis in non-technical terms to senior management and business owners.
- Min 5 years in a similar architect role in commerce area
- Credentials from a large, multinational organisation within the FMCG industry
- Knowledge and experience with architecture frameworks and concepts
- Knowledge of typical platforms in Commerce Domain, specifically CRM, B2B/B2C e-Commerce, SFA, Data & Analytics
- Also Salesforce- experience is a requirement
- Creative talent with a strong technology background and the ability to see patterns which other people don’t see
- The Capability of shaping and delivering innovative technology solutions across multiple platforms
- Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills in a multinational context
- At least 5 years in architecting, designing, implementing IT architectures and applications in the Commerce Domain.
- Proven experience in implementing one or more of the following CRM, B2B/B2C e-Commerce, SFA, Data & Analytics.
- Master degree in information technology / beta study, e.g., business informatics, computer science, mathematics (or similar)
- English (verbal as written): Fluent
- Start datum: zo spoedig mogelijk / Start date: ASAP
- Assignments can be fulltime or parttime (minimal 24 hours/week)
Interesse? Reageer dan 19 juli 2018 voor 17:00 uur met het recente Engelse CV, Engelse motivatie, beschikbaarheid en het uurtarief (inclusief reis- en verblijfskosten, exclusief BTW).