Embedded Software Engineer
The Software Engineer will be part of the image processing team within R&D, which is responsible for developing new image processing algorithms to improve the print quality.
The engineer will be responsible for designing and implementing the new functionality and the framework in which it works. In order to prove the feasibility.
As such he/she will be responsible for
- Detailing and implementation of new functionality
- Designing a modular image processing framework which is reproducible
- Making the interactions and interfaces clear
- Support the handover towards the engineering team
Former our client experience in embedded software is a plus.
Minimal learning curve with respect to the organization, software architecture and tooling we use.
- Fast learner, finds it easy to pick up in a new environment
- Must be able to work independent and as part of the team.
- Strong communication skills and like to work in cross-functional teams
- Strong analytical skills, sees a challenge in solving problems and is good at organizing the work
- Fluent English, verbal and written. Profound knowledge of Dutch is a plus
- Experience with Python
- Experience with software development environments (compiler, linker, makefiles, etc.)
- Experience with C / C++.
- Experience with GIT.
- Experience with software development process (integration, testing).
- Experience with real-time embedded software is a plus
- Experience with MatLab is a plus
Stuur ons asap je recente CV + motivatie voor deze rol, beide in het Engels, samen met je beschikbaarheid/geplande vakanties en je all-in uurtarief excl. BTW.
Please send us asap your recent CV + a motivation for this role, both in English, together with your availability/planned vacations and all-in hourly rate VAT (BTW) excluded.