Domain Functional Expert Customer 2 fte (ANR-15691)
1) Business/process scope: Personal Health – O2C
2) Application knowledge (business/functional): Must: SAP ECC, Advanced Data Migration (ADM) , MDM Informatica; Nice to have: SalesForce.com, Trillium, Apptus, QlikView)
3) Data domain: customer master data, customer transactional data, pricing master data
Key areas of Responsibility:
• Freeze scope for data migration with the business: Source systems and objects, Relevancy rules, data object ownership matrix completed by business
• Design and validate source target value set mapping with business, incl. transformation, harmonization rules with support of DME and experts
• Validate and drive data cleansing and preparation based on rules by BIEs and orphan data/construction, engaging with business (markets data stewards and specialists) and Business Process Experts (central)
• Support technical data migration team (Data migration Experts (DME) in data migration upload file preparation: carries-out data quality check before load
• Perform data qualification:
o Analyze Pre- and post-load reports with the DME : resolve mismatch and exceptions, trigger BIE or BPE or IT BA for solution definition in their areas of responsibility
o Act as defect log first reviewer to confirm allocation of defect to relevant owners
o Validate with business through dedication review sessions, involving BPEs or IT Bas or BIEs
• Maintain functional target source mapping and data migration rules based on trigger from BIE, as part of the process/IT/data change control process
• Reaches out to Business Information Expert (BIE) for design decisions on target data model and data cleansing or migration rules changes.
• Reaches out to the Master Data Management SMEs to share target source mapping and changes, supporting soft freeze period for data maintenance and hand-over to operations.
Experience in similar role of minimum 5 years is required.
Period: now – 18 months
Hours per week: 40
Please send us asap your recent CV + a motivation for this role, both in English, together with your availability/planned vacations and all-in hourly rate VAT (BTW) excluded.