Devops innovation engineer for a C#/.Net environment
The products of clients Applications Business Line products are critical elements in high end semiconductor manufacturing processes. They build on the capabilities of our world renowned scanners, using them as an actuator to correct distortions caused by other process steps.
Within Applications, the Process Window Detection (PWD) products provide our customers with the possibility to measure the performance of their manufacturing processes. Our YieldStar metrology systems bring huge benefits to our customers and the use of our products is increasing fast. A team of about 200 software developers works together with application engineers, process experts and support specialists to develop our unique market leading systems. Development is largely done in C# /.NET and our applications run in a Windows environment.
As a member of the OASIS team, you ensure that the developers have a stable and state-of-the art development environment that supports Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment (CI / CD)
- actively participate in the team’s Agile/scrum activities of the DevOps team
- diagnose issues and fix them
- pro-actively look for potential improvements and prepare them for evaluation by the team
- contribute to enhancing the continuous integration pipeline for speed, flexibility and usability
Context of the position
Within software development, the OASIS team is responsible for providing a state-of-the-art development environment. Consisting of both IT engineers and development engineers, the team combines the knowledge of our internal IT infrastructure, development tools and modern development practices. The team has a high impact on the effectiveness and productivity of their clients (the software development teams). The goal of the DevOps team is to continuously optimize the software development, releasing and deployment cycle. Activities range widely; development tooling configuration, setting up / enhancing continuous Integration pipelines, performance monitoring, maintenance, support and application life cycle management.
Our development environment consists of, amongst others,
- Atlassian tool suite; BitBucket, Jira, Bamboo, Confluence,
- Splunk / Dynatrace
- Python/ Powershell / Perl
A Bachelor’s degree or higher in computer science or software engineering.
- You have experience in DevOps activities, preferably in a large development organization
- You have experience with the tools listed above (under our development environment consists of, )
- You have worked in an Agile/scrum team
- You have worked in a CI/CD driven organization
- You have at least 3 years of relevant working experience
- Always acting to make the team succeed
- Outgoing, actively building useful relationships in the scope of the project
- Result driven, “make it happen” attitude
- Accurate way of working, you ensure that what you do is documented and communicated
- Ability to switch quickly between levels of abstractions (detailed view vs. system level view)
- A continuous improvement attitude, for both the development environment and the team’s own performance
Please send us asap your recent CV + a motivation for this role, both in English, together with your availability/planned vacations and all-in hourly rate VAT (BTW) excluded.