Oil & Gas
- Grit, drive and a deep feeling of ownership.
- BS or MS in Computer Science or a related technical discipline.
- Minimum 5+ years of experience on DevOps or equivalent
- Strong experience in Python or equivalent language
- Strong experience on bash scripting
- Strong experience with Kubernetes
- Strong experience with Docker
- Strong experience with Terraform
- Experience with DevOps in Azure cloud.
- Experience with deployment and support of Azure services
- Strong experience with Azure PaaS and SaaS
- Experience in the Linux environment and a good understanding of its fundamentals and internals
- Understanding of Microservice based Architecture
- Ability to implement infrastructure as code
- An understanding of application security and information security controls
- A good understanding of large-scale distributed systems in practice, including multi-tier architectures, application security, monitoring and storage systems.
- Working knowledge of GitHub Actions, Azure DevOps, Jenkins (or other similar toolset)
- Application development background will be an advantage
- Data Science platform/tools experience, plus monitoring and logging platforms, will be an advantage
Unfortunately this position is not open to freelancers!
Do you want to work on a team helping to build the next generation of applications? Do you want to work with the latest opensource toolset? Join our newly formed Cloud Native Engineering team as a DevOps Engineer As a DevOps engineer you will join a team who partners with development teams throughout the organization with the goal of improving products and enhancing speed and quality on development and deployment.
On a Normal Day you will:
- Work with product teams to shape the architecture, design, and implementations of new and existing systems to enhance their reliability, performance, efficiency, and scalability.
- Help product teams to develop and deploy on a cloud native environment
- Ensure all key services are measured, monitored and raising alerts when needed
- Develop automation of application deployment and configuration
- Develop reliability tools and frameworks for use by all engineers and products
- Coach and train developers on DevOps best practices
- Research, develop, configure and implement tools for continuous integration and continuous delivery
- Drive efficiencies in products and processes: capacity planning, configuration management, performance tuning, monitoring, backup/restore and root cause analysis.
Please send us asap your recent CV (Word) + a cover letter for this role (both in English) together with your availability/planned vacations and all-in hourly rate VAT (BTW) excluded.