Devops engineer 2 fte
Oil & Gas
The devops role is part of a tools team that our client is creating. It’s a small but perfectly formed team that underpin everything our client is creating. This particular role will be responsible for building a Kubernetes environment from scratch.
Our client has a containerized application development lifecycle so Extensive Kubernetes experience (vanilla/ native not PaaS) is a must in order to be successful . All the deployments are fully automated so you will need to be well versed in continuous integration/deployment (Gitlab, CircleCi, Azure Devops)
Our client runs a Infrastructure as a code (Terraform, Ansible). Again these are 2 things that you need to be awesome at utilising. The Environment uses Azure as a cloud provider however; you do no and should not need to be an Azure Cloud Engineer . Ideally you will be Cloud Agnostic or at least understand the foundations and principles that you can draw on in a new environment.
Skills additionally required to be successful
- Experience in DevOps or a responsive engineering role.
- Strong background in Linux and/or Windows administration
- Knowledge of version control software and concepts (preferably Git)
- Strong understanding of HTTP and TCP/IP
- Understanding of Application Security and Information Security controls (OWASP, ISO2700*)
Please send us asap your recent CV + a motivation for this role, both in English, together with your availability/planned vacations and all-in hourly rate VAT (BTW) excluded.