DevOps (CI/CD) Engineer - Embedded Software
Deploy DevOps practices starting with continuous integration for 100+ engineers.
- Define DevOps/Continuous Integration (CI) strategy for the department
- Define technical steps to be taken to successfully move to CI infrastructure and WoW
- Define test needs and support teams maturing their test practices
- Provide hands-on technical support in solving technical problems preventing CI deployment
- Be technical point of contact for CI towards external stakeholders
- Coach developers in adapting CI WoW
- Guide teams in maturing their CI practices
- A technical Bachelor or Master degree, with a Master in Computer Science being preferred.
- 5+ years of experience in embedded software development with C/C++
- Experience in deploying CI/CD practices preferably in an embedded software environment
- Experience with automation and scripting
- Preferably software integration experience in large systems
- Preferably experience in testing and test automation
- Good understanding of Agile concepts and experience working in an Agile environment
- Preferably experience of working in a large organization
- Takes initiative, shows ownership and is decisive
- A strong communicative personality with a pragmatic attitude
- Team player
- Fluent in English
Please send us asap your recent CV + a motivation for this role, both in English, together with your availability/planned vacations and all-in hourly rate VAT (BTW) excluded.
THIS IS CONVERSION FLEX VACANCY SO WE ONLY EXPECT CANDIDATES THAT CAN BE CONVERTED AFTER 12 MONTHS!