Desgin Engineer Devops
Our client’s Applications products are critical elements in the semiconductor manufacturing process. These products are largely software driven. To facilitate the software developers the SDTI team aims to deliver first class SW development support.
Play an important part in the team that provides the optimal Continuous Integration environment for our developers. Support colleagues with installation of tools enabling software development . Facilitate software quality assessments by setting up and maintaining our TICS environment (together with Tiobe). Profound knowledge of and experience with software packaging, releasing and deployment concepts.
- Maintain and optimize the Continuous Integration tooling
- Repository access
- Software build
- Transfer knowledge to allow continued operation during planned absence
- Write and maintain scripts in python and perl
- Use and administer (some of) the software version control system
- Keywords: generalist, support, configuration management, Visual studio, Nexus, python, perl
HBO Technical, preferably computer sciences.
At least 3-5 years of experience in a relevant environment. Familiar with agile development methods, Jira, Stash and Bamboo.
- Team player
- Keen on sharing knowledge and responsibility
- Service oriented
- Good task switcher
- Open for the broad perspective of an issue (or solution)
- Identify both positive and negative consequences of a solution
- Seeing out-of-the-box solutions
- Creating short-term solutions without losing long-term maintainability
- Stress resistant
- Staying calm when pressure increases
Context of the position
The toolsmith works regular office hours. He/she reports to the grouplead
Please send us asap your recent CV + a motivation for this role, both in English, together with your availability/planned vacations and all-in hourly rate VAT (BTW) excluded.