Data Quality Consultant/Project management
Project for cleansing Active Directory within all Opco`s in finised and will be handover to Support. The Data Quality Consultant will manage / advise all open / outstanding issue`s per Opco. Profile infra-background with good knowledge of AD and how this works applications like ERP and SharePoint. Good strong communicator, coordinating skills, pro-active and administrative.
Description of activities:
Support the User data domain consultant specific for the Data in Action (DNA) program by guiding the Operating companies in their Active directory user data cleansing activities and ensure they keep the data in high quality.
- Engage the opco data managers and data owners in the business on a periodic basis
- Run data quality analysis on the active directory data to measure the quality
- Discuss and agree data cleansing/quality actions with the data manager
- Discuss the detailed impact on the active directory usage within the OpCO
- Analyze the impact of changes together with the operating company and global active directory team
- Liason between the opco and the global data services team on any data questions coming up in the opco
- Master Data management and quality management
- Active directory administration experience
- Active directory implementation experience
- Experience with integration of active directory in satellite applications
- Experience in international projects
- Analytical and problem solving, Proactive, strong communication and work within the team. Positive attitude but challenge and ask for the details. Stand your ground
- 5 years of relevant experience
- English (verbal as written): Fluent
Please send us 25-06-2018 before 17:00 hours your recent CV + a motivation for this role, both in English, together with your availability/planned vacations and all-in hourly rate VAT (BTW) excluded.