De opdrachtgever is opgericht in 1997 als divisie van de BMW Group. Met het hoofdkantoor in München wordt de organisatie in meer dan 30 landen wereldwijd vertegenwoordigd als toonaangevende leasemaatschappij en mobiliteitsprovider.
- Data Modeling and Data Analysis for BI applications
- Translation of requirements into functional and/or technical models
- Creation and refinement of user stories, review of DoR/DoD (Definition of Ready/Done)
- Creation of test cases and test data as well as test execution and documentation
- Data Vault Data Modeling
- Dimensional Data Modeling
- MagicDraw, PowerDesigner, ERwin or similar modeling tool
- Collaborating with external partners
- Experience in the financial industry, preferably in the fleet management is a plus
- Experience with automated testing (REST-assured, Cucumber) is a plus
Characteristics are as important as any skill level, experience, or education. We expect all our people to exhibit these common attributes:
- Ability to effectively prioritize and manage workload.
- Proactively communicating progress, hurdles, etc.
- High level of integrity
- Intellectual curiosity and desire for excellence
- Strong work ethic
Our client is looking for a Data Modeler/Tester
- Year to year project, with long term intention
- Business Intelligence DevOps team working on International Reporting
- BI tooling mainly Informatica PowerCenter, SAP BO, Oracle and PostgreSQL
- 40 hour work week. Partial on-site (Breda) work required
- Team setup: Agile working with 25-30 team members across several teams, 3 week sprints
- Communication in English (spoken and written) and Dutch
Please send us your recent CV + a cover letter for this role (both in English) together with your availability/planned vacations and all-in hourly rate VAT (BTW) excluded.