Data Migration Lead
Oil & Gas
Unfortunately this position is not open to freelancers.
The Migration Lead will support the Data & MI Reporting lead for managing E2E data workstream for contingent workforce management, specifically the activities and deliverables within the Data Quality & Migration sub-workstream. Equally this role is about setting up the Migration Strategy, Migration Design and Cleansing requirements. In the design phase this role will work closely together with Business Analysts and Data Analysts in the team. Next to this the Migration Lead will support & coordinate on data mapping (Extract, Transform, Load) into New VMS. This role will be working with the CDO organization ,HR and CP segment/Data architects and business to drive the data foundation agenda for CWM.
- The Contingent Workforce Program is newly established within Digital HR, part of the HR Operations and Employee Experience Team. Our Mandate is to deliver the transformation necessary for Shell to realize strategic workforce optimization through disciplined management of the cost and risk associated with our 3rd party contractors.
- This means we must simplify and improve end-to- end processes and tools so they integrate and align with the user experience in the HR and CP digital roadmaps, and so provide the business with access to complete and credible data and insights on all types of contingent headcount, compliance, spend and talent data.
- As a member of the Core Program delivery team, the Migration and Data Quality Lead will work with Data lead and stakeholders from IT(CDO,Segment architect,Data Architect) ,CP and HR to shape the E2E data workstream and will enable gathering, analysing and models data and key performance indicators to develop quantitative and qualitative business insights in an agile fashion, identifies opportunities for improved data analysis. Develops processes and design reports to boost the business intelligence within the organization and is good at effectively processing large amounts of data into meaningful information. Collects as-is / to-be requirements which will ultimately flow into the migration strategy.
- Facilitate formulation of clear and aligned overall project Migration Scope, Objectives, Strategy & Plan (incl high-level analysis as needed)
- Manage preparation and execution of full data migration based on agreed Scope, Objectives, Strategy & Plan
- Optimize & coordinate planning and execution of data migration activities within all VMS releases cross Business Areas / Regions, leveraging defined roles for migration
- Facilitator between mainly CDO organization ,HR and CP segment/Data architects and business to drive the data foundation agenda for CWM.
- Ensure data migration plans are in line with solution being deployed /implementation plans per Phase
- Secure data migration needs and plans per defined release are met & managed in relevant way
Please send us your recent CV (Word) + a cover letter for this role (both in English) together with your availability/planned vacations and all-in hourly rate VAT (BTW) excluded