Data Migration Expert
Data Migration Expert Responsibilities
• A member of the EIM project team responsible for providing Subject matter / Domain expertise for data migrations from legacy systems to the target PIL systems based on PIL Roadmap and release/deployment schedule.
• Provide input to all Data Migration Deliverables throughout the Data Migration Life Cycle.
• Coordinate data cleansing, ETL, testing and validation (domain specific) with global markets
• Ensure Data Quality is maintained / improved throughout the Data Migration Life Cycle
• Adhere to the Standard Implementation Methodology (SIM) including meeting /exceeding deliverable timeframes per SIM Phase.
• Ensure all Compliance (EIM, Q&R, CISO, ICS) requirements are met per SIM Phase
• Ensure tight cooperation between the EIM Data Quality team, IT ETL team and Q&R throughout the Data Migration Life Cycle
- Expertise with data migrations in end to end processes such as SCM, PLM, ERP, CRM or MDM
- Expertise with data migrations of Enterprise business systems such as SAP ERP, Cognos, Oracle, JDA
- Familiar with (or certification in) PMP, Prince II, Agile.
- Familiar with ETL tools and platforms such as Informatica, Trillium and SAP BW
- Experience participating in global teams in large scale programs / projects with aggressive timelines.
- Experienced in performing Excel Lookups and Pivot tables
- Analytical skills to perform validate data quality validations and root cause analyses
- Communication and teamwork skills
- Affinity with data quality
- Affinity with demand / financial planning