You are a software engineer with at least 3 years of experience and a passion for data. You are able to engineer a complete data-centric solution from scratch, collecting functional and non-functional requirements, taking into account technical environments, business constraints and enterprise organizations. You like working with data scientists and you speak their language. You are a team player and a self-driven professional.
You keep learning new technologies, architecture patterns, programming languages and machine learning algorithms. You are enthusiastic about innovation in software engineering and not afraid to contribute to open-source projects. You like attending, and even better presenting, at technical meetups from time to time. You contribute to the success of your team by building innovative solutions to solve concrete business challenges in the areas of analytics, enterprise integration and artificial intelligence. You work in a cross-functional product team.
- Backend and/or frontend development in any programming language of your choice;
- Design of web services;
- Algorithms and complexity analysis;
- Linux system administration, development and production environments;
- Cloud, container and microservices infrastructures;
- Software security;
- Development workflow automation.
And a strong focus on data processing:
- Databases, theory and practice;
- Distributed data processing;
- Real-time event processing;
- Concepts of functional programming;
- Data privacy and anonymization techniques;
- Enterprise data warehousing, business intelligence and ETL principles;
- Statistics and analytics;
- Machine learning.
Linux, Scala, Python, R, Java, Go, Git, CI/CD, Hadoop, Spark, Flink, Kafka, Cassandra, Elasticsearch, Airflow, AWS, Azure, Docker, Kubernetes, Ansible, Bash, Kerberos, Oracle, SQL Server, PostgreSQL, XGBoost, scikit-learn, TensorFlow
Interested? Please send us asap your recent CV (Word) + a motivation for this role, both in English, together with your availability/planned vacations and all-in hourly rate VAT (BTW) excluded.