Oil and Gas
Within the Oil & Gas Industry external corrosion and corrosion under insulation is a billion-dollar problem. They lead to safety risks, downtime and expensive maintenance. New visual inspections are done to detect integrity issues early with latest digital technologies like Deep Learning based Computer Vision.
Currently our systems are built on Mongo DB, Azure Blob, a Python-based Rest API, and GPU-enabled VMs running Dockerized versions of our inference engines.
This project is one of digital accelerator initiatives within our clients Digital engineering department and we are looking for an enthusiastic, passionate data engineer who would like to work in a dynamic and exiting space with a focused and talented digital and business team, having a lot of fun.
The position is required for at least 6 months till end of the year, likely with extension. The team shift location to support the development at customer site (R’dam).
- 2 days per week: Pernis Refinery Central Office (Thursday-Friday)
- 2 days per week: Amsterdam STCA office (Monday- Tuesday)
- 1 day per week: Flexible (at home)
- Travel cost will be covered by the project (depending on base location)
Part-time can be discussed.
You have the following essentials in your portfolio:
- Work experience 5+ years in Python and data/cloud engineering.
- You are experienced in Linux OS (preferably Ubuntu) and are familiar with all backend development tools.
- You are experienced in backend frameworks such as Django and Flask and have experience using it for backend development.
- You have experience in cloud-based development (on Azure or AWS).
- You have worked in a DevOps environment, and took ownership of CI/CD lifecycle of your deliverables.
- You have hands-on experience with Docker.
- You have hands-on experience with the Mongo DB API for data binding.
Nice to have
- You have experience working with Machine Learning / Deep Learning project teams, assisting them on the data engineering work on the cloud.
- You are familiar with Deep Learning workflows, and with Keras and TensorFlow.
Please send us asap your recent CV (Word) + a motivation for this role, both in English, together with your availability/planned vacations and all-in hourly rate VAT (BTW) excluded.