Oil & Gas
We are looking for a Data Controller for our client. You have a strong customer focus with well developed communication skills. You are proactive and a strong collaborator. Duties include:
- Play the role of CDS administrator, including users' management and applying data access restrictions;
- Load subsurface data to CDS using e.g. Power Explorer;
- Setup data synchronization jobs between CDS and OW, and also data transfer between OW and CDS;
- Update legal entitlements and obligations;
- Able to apply data quality rules e.g. identify duplicates/wrong coordinates, etc and work with stakeholders to re-mediate data errors.
- Holds a Degree, Diploma, or commensurate experience in a relevant EP technical discipline, e.g. Geophysics, Geology, Petroleum Engineering.
- Proven experience of at least 8 years as a data manager and/or geoscientist with exposure to technical data.
- Expert user in the data management aspects of key subsurface technical applications such as Landmark's Corporate Data System (CDS), Openworks, Recall and relevant applications used for data transfer (e.g. ADT).
- Skilled in Oracle databases (understands database models, writes medium-complexity SQL queries, basic understanding of Oracle cronjobs, procedures, etc).
- Has excellent knowledge of E&P data types (particularly well data) and work practices gained through working in the subsurface, well engineering or production domain, with a strong understanding of related business & petroleum engineering data workflows.
- Full awareness of technical data management standards and ability to practice these in a methodical and structured way.
- Skilled in using Landmark's PowerExplorer.
Interested? Please send us asap your recent CV (Word) + a motivation for this role, both in English, together with your availability/planned vacations and all-in hourly rate VAT (BTW) excluded.