Data Cleansing Process Control Expert
- Bachelor / Master degree in Industrial Engineering and Management Science / Technical Business Administration. / Business-IT Management.
- Must: 5-10 years of practical experience in (product) data management
- Pre: SAP Bill of Material knowledge
- Self-assured, capable of driving people to results
- Strong communicator in English and preferably also Dutch and strong presentation skills.
- Ambitious and with a pro-active, initiating attitude.
- Ability to plan and set priorities.
- Ability to cope with uncertainties and dynamic stakeholder environment
You will be joining a project that is part of a program that is designing and implementing the New Processes and supporting IT Tooling for (product) Configuration Management. The project is delivering new processes and IT solutions (Siemens TC and SAP) for structuring product data and the related engineering change management process.
You will be member of a project stream (IT + Business stakeholders) responsible for the data preparations (data cleansings/repairs), data transitions and migrations required for a successful (phased) go-live. This includes defining the approach, plan, testing and execution of these activities.
To be completed
- We require someone who can help in setting up cleansing process based on the requirements from the business.
- This involves validating the requirements with the business, setting up a cleaning process and looking for automation rules.
- Validating these rules with our business to ensure proper sign off.
- Writing this in clear instructions for our offshore cleansing team so they can execute on these rules.
- Writing this in clear stories for our tooling team to ensure that tooling is made available.
- Writing this in clear stories for our reporting & Analytics team to ensure that reports are made available for tracking and signaling.
- Ensure proper handover to the product owner (PO) of the reporting team.
- Reviewing the work from the cleansing team to ensure the rules are followed.
Please send us asap your recent CV + a cover letter for this role (both in English) together with your availability/planned vacations and all-in hourly rate VAT (BTW) excluded.