CR-IMS Implementation Specialist
We’re looking for a Charles River IMS implementation specialist with five or more years of experience to join our IT Delivery team. Together with other analysts, CR-IMS specialists, testers, developers and architects you’ll work in one of our scrum teams. In close collaboration with your product owner and Front-Office team you’ll work on projects and story’s that extend our investment landscape or improve the quality of our data flow. The team is responsible for development, delivery and maintenance of their products, that are critical in our day to day operations
A candidate for this role is equipped with excellent analytical capabilities and is a real team players. In addition to strong implementation skills in CR-IMS along with excellent written and verbal communication skills, the candidate must have an understanding of asset management and particulate Market Data Management within this industry well as experience working with multiple asset classes including equities, fixed income, cash traded products, listed derivatives and OTC derivatives covering equity, debt, credit or commodities.
- Five or more years of implementation experience with CR-IMS (version 17.1 or higher)
- Proficiency in SQL and the use of SQL Server
- Ability to resolve problems and defects
- Ability to work with internal consumers to deliver the best product
- Is able to work on non-CRIMS related stories for the project (e.g. BB PORT)
- Asset Management background with solid understanding of investment instruments and processes
- Experience in working in an Scrum team
- Agile mindset
Stuur ons zo snel mogelijk je recente CV + motivatie voor deze rol, beide in een Word document, samen met je beschikbaarheid/geplande vakanties en je all-in uurtarief excl. BTW.