Consultant Solutions Innovation Management (ANR-16167)
Are you passionate about solutions innovation and development?
Industry Consulting at Innovation Services is a dynamic group of approximately 70 consultants with a growth ambition. We work with leading clients in operationalizing their strategic ambitions and bringing their innovations to market.
In Innovation Management we support our clients in all types of innovation be it in business models, products, services, or integrated solutions. We work with our clients on key aspects for success: new business creation, innovation strategy, product Roadmapping and architecture, and innovation process improvement including IT solutions for innovation, lean and open innovation.
Our client is embarking on a company-wide transformational program to become a solutions provider company. As Consultant Solutions Innovation Management, you contribute to the team that tailors and improves existing innovation processes at our client. Likely, you will be supporting deployments of the new processes and way of working within different businesses and solution spaces. You know innovation and development inside out and you are familiar with other domains like marketing and operations, therefore having a holistic view.
You can combine Business and Innovation views, know Innovation Processes, Market Introduction of Medical Solutions, Agile methodology and Process design, are able to keep overview over large processes
In this role you:
• design and develop (solution) innovation processes at different levels in a team of innovation consultants
• deploy new processes incorporating change management principles
• manage many stakeholders, like innovation process experts
• lead cross-functional improvement initiatives
• master the latest business excellence methodologies such as Agile planning and execution
• prepare and facilitate workshops
• take initiative constantly to bring the team in the next phase
• act pro-active and hands-on
We are looking for
• a seasoned professional with 10-15 years of field experience product/service/solution development and/or innovation
• someone with strong process orientation and experience in process design and process modelling, preferably in complex innovation environment
• knowing and understanding processes, systems, way-of-working and language is preferred
• consulting experience is strongly preferred
• experience in leading and participating in multi-disciplinary teams
• a University Master’s degree in a technical, science, business or related discipline, MBA is a plus
• experience and track record in healthcare and/or strongly regulated industries is preferred
• a motivated self-propelling individual with the determination to succeed
• excellent presentation and communication skills, and fluency in English
• willingness to travel up to 25%. You will be based in Eindhoven
• excellent references
Please send us asap your recent CV + a motivation for this role, both in English, together with your availability/planned vacations and all-in hourly rate VAT (BTW) excluded.