Configuration Management Expert
- Bachelor or Academic level in a technical, educational and/or business administration area.
At least 5 years of experience in:
- Training development
- Business process improvement
- Stakeholder management at multiple levels in the organization, with different nationalities and global locations
As a pre:
- Knowledge of Configuration Management theory, preferably CM2
- Experience with PLM and ERP systems in the area of Change Management, Engineering, Production and/or Materials Management.
- Experience with business change in complex organizations
- Didactically and educational skills, a training professional
- Excellent social, communication and coaching skills (fluent in English)
- Self-assured, capable of convincing people, also when it concerns specialized content experts
- Skills to identify learning needs of customers
- Analytic capability and a pro-active, initiating attitude
- Drive to get results in place / Focused on quality and service oriented
Are you interested in a dynamic and international field of developing learning solutions for business processes? Then this might be an exciting opportunity for you!
Fast market introduction with smooth implementation of new and changed hardware is crucial for our client’s business. Apart from teamwork by all disciplines, this also requires effective processes. Therefore a ‘product change process’, facilitating configuration management, is being rolled out globally. Training is an important aspect of this roll out.
As a CM Expert Training you will be working with the ADDIE model (Analyze, Design, Develop, Implement and Evaluate), starting with understanding and collecting the learning needs, the target audiences, initial levels of knowledge and experience, etc. Based on this methods, means and styles for the development of new trainings, or the improvement of existing trainings, will be selected. In parallel alignment and communication with the stakeholders is key. Finally you will have a role in the pilots and test runs of the trainings, as well as in the evaluations and final adjustments, before the trainings and material can be released and others trainers can be trained.
As a CM Expert Training, you will work with colleagues in the Configuration Management department,
in corporate improvement projects (ONE program) and with colleagues worldwide who use the processes and trainings.
As a CM Expert Training you will be responsible for:
- Developing high quality business process and tool trainings, selecting the most effective methods (e.g. class room or computer based)
- Pilot and evaluate the trainings on effectiveness
- Evaluate the current trainings, identify and execute improvements
- Train the trainers
Please send us your recent CV + a cover letter for this role (both in English) together with your availability/planned vacations and all-in hourly rate VAT (BTW) excluded.