Computer Systems Engineer
Work on system engineering/integration activities of embedded operating systems and related tooling for TWINSCAN real-time sub-systems.
Create/Tune/Support embedded Linux and VxWorks distributions for TWINSCAN sub-systems. Participate in developing utilities/facilities to support configuration, integration and usage of subsystems, ie network, processor modules and computer racks.
Help with application behavior analyses on multi-threading, multicore systems to help find and solve performance bottlenecks by developing diagnostics facilities.
Bachelor or master degree in electronics or in technical software development.
Minimal 3 years relevant work experience
Must have experience:
• WindRiver Linux
• C language, Python and shell scripting
• Network knowledge: TCP/IP, DNS, NTP, NFS, tftp, WireShark.
• Analysis of software issues and design of solutions.
• Agile wow.
• Nice to have experience:
• C++, Perl, WindRiver VxWorks, PowerPC.
• SCM tooling: Clearcase or SVN or GIT
• Real-time embedded development
Analytical. Independent. Pro-active. Team player.
Preferably lives in Veldhoven region.
Send us asap your recent CV + motivation, both in English, together with your availability/planned vacations and hourly rate VAT excl.