Computer science & software engineering
As Manager Server and end point security you will be responsible to set-up and maintain security policies, standards and hardening guidelines for End points (e.g. workplace, printers, mobiles), Servers, other network connected devices and the used OS’ s, including Virtual environments. This for existing technology but also for new technology introduced in the scope of this function
You will assess current protection level of the network connected end points (hardware, OS’s and their configuration) and the compliance towards ASML policies and legal obligation (e.g. SOX).
You will also will support workplace management, ESP’s , projects and other initiated activities to assure an adequate protection level of endpoints.
Last but not least you will monitor and report upon compliance and will coordinate and support root cause analysis related to server, UM and end point security incidents. Where applicable you support investigations/computer forensics activities and pentests upon servers, endpoints and OS level.
The focus will be on the security of :
- Servers, network connected devices and their OS’s (e.g. Windows, LINUX, VMware)
- Workplaces (e.g. laptop, desktop, VDI’s,Citrix)
- Active Directory (AD)
- Mobile Device Management (e.g. Tablets, mobiles) security and Mobile APP security
- Office Automations Devices (e.g. laptops, printers)
- Unified Communication (e.g. Telephony/ VoiP / videoconferencing)
- Support Pentests and computer forensics
ASML creates the conditions that enable you to realize your full potential. We provide state-of-the-art facilities, opportunities to develop your talents, international career opportunities, a stimulating and inspiring environment, and most of all, the dedication of a company that recognizes and rewards extraordinary performance.
Our selection process includes an online Talent Exploration that gathers information about your key drivers, your personal values, motivators and career ambitions. The Talent Exploration enables both you and us to explore if there is a mutual match - not only for today, but also for your future career at ASML.
- Relevant Microsoft Certifications (MCSE, others)
- Relevant UNIX / LINUX certifications (GCUX (GIA), SEC506 (Sans), others…)
- More than 10 years’ experience with management and security of servers and OS’s (e.g. Windows, Linux/Unix / VM),
- More than 5 years’ experience with management and security of workplace related end points (e.g. laptops, printers) including their OS’s (e.g. Windows)
- Experience with security of Mobile Devices (iOS, Android) and Mobile App security.
- Experience with supporting and conducting pentests and forensic investigation related to end points (laptop. Mobile devices, Servers, OS’s ) is a pre.
- Having a security certificate (e.g. CISSP, CISA) or any other relevant security certificate is a pre.
- Experience with Active Directory configuration and Unified Communication services
- Analytical, precise, tenacious, autonomous
- Familiar with local laws and legislation incl. Sarbanes Oxley
- Ability to interact with all levels including executives and senior managers
- Strong interpersonal, presentation, analytical and statistical sampling skills
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to prioritize multiple tasks, projects and assignments
- Exceptional written and verbal communication in skills Dutch and English are required
- Flexibility to travel 10% (depends on location)
Please send us asap your recent CV + a motivation for this role, both in English, together with your availability/planned vacations and all-in hourly rate VAT (BTW) excluded.
This is a Competence-flex position